If you own a business or website getting Facebook likes is incredibly important. They go a long way to building user engagement and establishing credibility for your brand. They are also becoming an essential factor for ranking highly in search engines such as Google and Bing. Needless to say, you want to learn how to get Cheap UK Facebook Likes – both for your actual presence on Facebook, but more importantly for your own website. Here are a few tips to help you:
- Your content should obviously be likeable – meaning, it’s easy for users to become engaged and share. Depending on your niche the sort of content you produce can vary. Have a look at what others do and see what gets shared so you can get some good ideas as to your own content.
- Pictures often work better than words – particularly on Facebook. In an instant, users can digest your content and make a decision to share it or not. Visual content generally goes viral on Facebook much more easily for this reason, allowing you to pick up some new fans along the way.
- Consider investing in Facebook advertising, especially if your fan page has just been set up. It’s hard to get people to like your page if it has no fans yet and the place seems empty, but if you pay for a few fans to get things started it can be more encouraging for other people to become your fan as well.
- Be active on Facebook – but avoid coming across as spam. You can take part in other established pages in your niche by posting comments or photos and this can attract a few fans to your own page.
- Be active elsewhere on the internet. This might include places such as blogs or forums in your niche where you can post regularly and build connections with people, encouraging them to become a fan of your page.
- Integrate Facebook on your website. There are a number of ways you can do this – most importantly, you should make sure your website has Facebook like buttons installed at the top and bottom of every page as well as the Facebook like box. Also consider adding the Facebook comment form. All of these can result in viral traffic that gives you more UK Facebook Likes.
- Post often – both on your website and Facebook. This will result in more content being shared and ultimately more fans thanks to the viral traffic.